… ghost brides (the Wilis) from Giselle … beautiful
"I’m bad and I’m going to hell, and I don’t care. I’d rather be in hell than anywhere where you are. "
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D 1x01
Track Title: I Need My Girl
Artist: The National
Album: Trouble Will Find Me
The National-“I Need My Girl”
I keep feeling smaller and smaller
Fun Fact: The average person would walk past a murderer about 36 times in their lifetime.
I like how this is called a ‘fun’ fact.
It’s fun because they didn’t decide to murder you.
Yeah, they usually lose their shit on that 37th turn.
"1. Do not hate them for it. They are on a journey too.
2. Understand that sometimes you will be a bandage caressing a temporary wound or you will be a pinnacle of permanency rooted deeply in their heart. Accept that you do this to people too.
3. Do not step on your feet trying to find a rhythm you are not meant to follow.
4. Do not let it harden you: continue to nurture, continue to love.
5. People use words as anchors to latch onto bits of you and when they leave remind yourself that the sea never bled itself dry because a ship left it.
6. Write the nastiest letter and burn it.
7. Yes, they may have illuminated pieces of you that you were unaware existed. But now you do and they are not the last person to remind you.
8. Dizzy yourself with everything you love, like dancing in the greenhouse to horrid pop songs or reading Haruki Murakami.
9. Set all that anger ablaze, you are wasting your time sifting through it.
10. Internalize the fact that you were still breathing before you met them.
11. Forgive them."
When everyone knows but Benedick…